Monday, June 11, 2012

Watsons You Award Audition

I collected all my courage to attend this audition..
Thanks to my lovely mummy, Jo, sister, Mei Ting, aunt and many many else. haha
Joining this audition is not about winning,
Its about experiencing how is an AUDITION like?..
(Of course if I get to win in this award that will be the best la! hhahah)

Ok..Now i know it.. Experience GAINED! Proud of myself..!=p

*I actually joined this WATSONS You Award in MAHSA university when I was doing the roadshow. =D

How is the competition like?

There are 8 groups :
1. Healthy Hair (HH)
2. Friendly Face (FF)
3. Body Beautiful (BB)
4. Engaging Eyes (EE)
5. Luscious Lips (LL)
6. -
7. -
8. -

1 -5 are for Ladies and 6- 8 are for guys!

So I joined HH,FF,&BB.

I reached Jaya 33 early in the morning around 8am with my mummy.
Sitting at the entrance seeing more and more beautiful gorgeous girls walking in to the hall make me getting more and more nervous.

1st interview session was for Healthy Hair group.
Each contestant have to walk in to the conference room and stand on the "X", introduce yourself and answer their questions!
The interviewers are really friendly and they asked about how you protect and manage your hair and so on.

Not more than 5 mins, the interview ends.

After all the healthy contestant being interviewed, its the time for us to wait for the final list!

Finally, the person in charge asked us to gather and he told us there are 4 finalist.
1st person - 3rd person are not me.. sadly...
But happy to tell you that IM the FORTH one! hahahhha yeah! HIGH FIVE!

4 OF us were told to do a makeover and photography session in another room.

The bad news is : They are going to choose 3 out of 4 accordingly from the photos. Guess they will be choosing the photogenic ones.. The results will be out tomorrow.. I wonder If I will be kicked out from the contest.

So what will the last 3 finalist get to do?
They will have the chance to learn catwalk with Amber Chia the supermodel!
and some company sponsoring the model wardrobe or something like that..
and they will be doing charity together with other 33 contestants.

Whether Im that lucky enough to get into the final final list. haha..??


Anyway, I get to met some new friends which I found hard to communicate with,
just because their english is too good and they are really sociable.. which really pulls me down, feeling inferior..T.T



Writing a blogpost is really tiring! XD but I enjoy sharing, just whether You can understand my english.. =p
Kakaka!
Thats all for today! I will end my post with some photos took by by mummy during the audition! Tata! =D

The nervous look ..= = 



Mummy <3 ^^

I was really retarded when they wanted to interview me..
Please dont upload my video please!!!!! T.T


The pretties and the sociable ones (except me..=p) 


While announcing the results for Friendly Face.. 

While waiting for our turn for the interview.. =D

Lining up to enter the interview room once again.

Retarded +nervous look! again....



No comments:

Post a Comment