Tuesday, June 12, 2012

THE FINAL-EST LIST

They got too many finalist, I have been mentioning "finalist" from the beginning of the contest till now!

Watsons called me this afternoon while I was busy serving 3 customers.
 
"Hello, Im calling from Watson, we would like to inform you that you are.....for the award finalist.."

"Sorry? Qualified or disqualified?" 

"QUALIFIED.."

*Stunned...... And continue to serve the customers happily.. xD 

Wow! I have to start brushing up my english and improve my fashion sense, the way I talk, the way I walk.. 
Just dont wanna "throw my own face" anymore.. = = 


Hopefully this will be a great and memorable experience for me..
I wanted to try modelling since n years ago, and the chance is here!!
Although I know the life of modelling is not what I want!
Just wanna get a TRY and experience it!!!

For now, Im brainstorming how to increase my mum's shop - AVON's sales..
Enjoying the headache process! 

&

Goodnight.... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment