Sunday, June 3, 2012

BRAND AMBASSADOR

So I went to 4 roadshows for Nestle Bliss together with Mei Ting and the others..
What do we do? 
1. Ask students to like the Nestle Bliss page and get a voucher to buy RM1 yogurt or 
2. If they have 3 friends coming together, Fill in the form, like our page and snap a photo to join the BFF contest, and get a FREE yogurt drink.

Dont call us promoter or sales girl .... WE ARE BRAND AMBASSADOR! fuiyo...

**BRAND AMBASSADOR - sounds cool.. hahaha

And our target was 33 pairs of contestants and 200 likes for each roadshow.

They had lots of roadshow but I only went to 4 of them, since Im only a BACKUP..

Till now, I took part in Masterskills, Mahsa ,UTAR &Taylors Lake Side University.

Masterskills - There was so many students! Crowded! Mostly are malays. By 1pm we managed to hit our target! First day of mine was terrible, i didt know how to manage the samsung tab, and the whole situation was in mess. Anyway, got to handle and hold it until the end.

MAHSA - Had the experience, and I started to do things in a more organised manner. 
Quite alot of students too!  Oh! and I met Yong Zheng there too! This fellow doesn't sounds like a doctor. 
*Dont punch me.. =p We managed to hit the target and sell all the yogurts by 3pm! Yoohoo!

UTAR(PJ) - The location was in basement, where not many students walk by, but the students were friendly, we manged to do everything by 3pm too! Students always come in 3 girlfriends! Cool!

A photo of me and the my perfect side parking outside UTAR! xD



Taylors - Im sorry to say that this roadshow gave me the worst ever feeling! Our stall was located infront of starbucks and students actually smoked in that area! everywhere!! Like you are very cool yea??  The whole morning + afternoon  i was Breathing in their secondhand smoke.until my throat all dried up! Excuse me, a university with lots of smoking students?? I cant accept it!! 


Second thing, when we see a single branded stuff on you, or you dress up like going for a fashion show, opps, we would't walk to you. You're lucky!
Because we know you wont want to bother us! CHEH! 

With the 12,000 students crowd, we only manage to hit our target by 5pm.
Horrible.

ps. is that environment suitable for students to study in?? IM very curious.. More like a shopping mall to me! haha!=D  
anyway, I met some friendly & helpful students here too!!=D  


ANYWAY ANYWAY, I love this job alot 
1. I have my best friend working together, helping each other!
2. Met alot of new friends - Xin Yee, Jessie, Kei Kei, Keith , Apple and a few more =D
3. Met some old friends during the roadshows like - Xiu Xiu and Pei Ying
4. Friendly Supervisors - Linda and Amir
5. Get to see different people's behaviors towards "us".
6. ALOT of reasons! =D

Going to the Melacca Roadshow next week!!
I hope that will be a great sambil main sambil kerja experience! keke!

No comments:

Post a Comment