Saturday, June 16, 2012

EMO-ing

I didt know there is this catwalk learning session from Amber Chia today..
We wore FLATS instead of High Heels..
Great! 
This really ruins my day!!

I was invited to a bootcamp organised by Watsons together with MYC this morning..
I have no idea what are we going to do in the bootcamp. (I should have asked the supervisors!!argh!)

First we had ice breaking games. 
Choose the strings, and Amy rolled around her finger, and you have to introduce urself until she finish rolling.
Then we have a game about memorizing new friends' names la! 

Allow me to use "then" for many times here.. xD

Then the representative of MYC explained about what we will go through..

Then, was a talk from Bon Zainal,the famous fashion designer. 
He talked about branding and all that, which I cant really accept. Brands Brands Brands. Aih.. 
*Although its TRUE!=D

Then, we have no choice but to have a working lunch - MAC DONALDS! TADA! 
(i ate macdonalds for my breakfast this morning!)

Then, an interesting talk by a Lady - Stephanie L.- shez a hypnotherapist.. She taught us about confidence, body languages, voices and THE CIRCLE..THE INVISIBLE CIRCLE...imaginary circle of your life.. I have to practice it and see whether it works.

Then, AMBER CHIA's catwalking session. She is really thin and skinny. =D 
Anyway, we just spent around 20 mins with her and there goes the catwalk session.

What we have to do?
We have to rush to the wardrobe, choose the dresses/ clothes which you think it suits you and make up within 15mins. 

I was stunned when I looked a the wardrobe. I didt expect myself to put on weird fashions..
You know, I always keep things simple, loves plain loves simple. Ended up, Im wearing a floral mixing with some tradisional style..knee length..ah! I dont know you to describe. 
The dress actually looks good! only that Im without a heels, its like Im having short legs...

*CONFIDENT LEVEL DROPPED!

so we have to walk like a model infront of the judges... Basically surrounded by the judges like this :


* * *
*    J    * 
*        *
*        *
*        *

*First time doing this infront of celebrities made me stressed up and confidence level again go

Down Down Down the stairs ~~~

The saddening part is when the judges actually stunned and one of the judge ask the other judges : 

"so, what do you think about her hair?" 
"O! this is healthy hair award, not beautiful hair award.." another judge said.

what I understand from that is that they dont really like my only black and straight hair like the others do..
Perhaps maybe they are fashion designers, celebrities...
They have different point of view about hair..they want style...

and Amber Chia actually commented Im not confident enough! yea~i am... =(


And after some summarizing session, we went off..

Why am I emo-ing ? :
- Im Tired!
- I have to make videos of my own to teach ppl how to protect hair and so on.. which is so not me..
- I have to collect facebook likes again in the later stage of this award..fed up..
- I have to perform in a group in the grand finale. 
- I dont have any presentable talent!
- The other contestants friends, they have lots of talent, they are pretty, smart, sociable, speaks good english..OMG!!
- Im not photogenic at all!
- Why am I so shy, so lack of confident! 
- I need a new heels! I spotted one heels the other day, and its out OF STOCK!!! ish! 

CONCLUSION: 
IM STILL EMO-ING..~!

meeting with my Jo ,mei ting, suzzane and yong zheng tomorrow to celebrate belated suz's birthday!
You have to solve my emo -ness tmr guys!! haha!


Sher, Karm, ,Yeemun, Im missing you... When shall we meet again?? not in sg wang pls... haha


Goodnight... not enjoying my emo night... =(

1 comment:

  1. When meet up? Weekend? we seldom go to Sg. W also. :P I MISS YOU LOTSSS TOOO!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete