Sunday, May 6, 2012

VOUCHERS FREAK

Went to my mum's cousin brother wedding this afternoon.
Same old thing, see the bride and groom walking from the door to their seats...
Looking at there sweet wedding photos.. =)
But there is one thing special..
The bride actually prepared a video of how they met, how they get together..
Immediately I thought of Jo...
How I met Jo?
1st memorable scene : He threw my bag into longkak..
GREAT! ("Jo, so kind of you ....^^")





And guess what, Im now a groupon freak..
Everyday I will check on Groupon to see what kind of short course offer they have! haha

And..tell you what..
I bought another make up short course voucher.. RM 49.50 per person.
with Mei Ting, Suzanne and Min Jie.
* Thanks Jo *wink... kaka
And maybe Im going to another glamarous makeup short course with Avon's staffs..

YES..

IM CRAZY... 

= =

Dad and my brother dont like me to put on heavy make up..
Then what for I learn make up ? = =

I dont know.. hahaha.. due to interest.. =p

lalallala.. im going to check on dealmates now! wheee! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment