Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Everything done!

Finished my IETLS TEST last week..
I worried about the speaking test so much!
But surprisingly, it went on without much stress like MUET did..
The interviewer was kind..(and pretty!! ^^)
And guess what, both of us wore the same clothes.. *opps...
Luckily we wore different cartigen or else the situation will be very different... @.@


I have completed almost all of my gaols! Let me recall :
1. Make up short course
2. Get offers from universities
(Monash, IMU, Nottingham, HKU)
(Waiting for a SURPRISE from NUS thou =p)
3. IELTS Test
4. Went for single day part time job =p (More coming soon i guess)
5. Practice Doing sales in Mum's shop. Pursue people to buy things.. xD
6. What else? .......

Let me give myself another few more targets or things to do:
1. Use the new coming soon skin care product from AVON.
Hopefully it will heal my face..and I get to promote the product! teehee..
2. Waiting for Nottingham's official offer letter, and I got to do Body checkup (aiks).
3. Waiting for 16th May to promote an offer of ANEW GENICS in AVON! must be really excited! keke
4. 6 May - to attend relatives' wedding dinner.
5. 11,12 May - to attend cousin Sista's wedding. Gotta plan some games for the morning session! =D
6. Wait for IELTS results. T.T
7. Going to Melaka with Mei Ting for the nestle Bliss part time job. Hopefully! =D


and most importantly, find some time to watch movie with Jo. =p (do your assignment b4 this please).


No comments:

Post a Comment