Monday, May 7, 2012

Kitty, Say Strong!

First of all.. Sorry for the blury photos... 


Lets Pray for her...

Mummy and Kakak found this poor little injured kitty..
When we brought her from the outside, I see her rarely breath..=( 
Im not sure whether is it right to bring her into our house or whether we can save her..
But Im sure if we dont bring her in, she will die in this cold rainy night..
We are not sure how she got injured..
Probably got biten by her mum accidently when her mum is trying to carry her to other places..
We dont know.. Just guessing..


Arh! You cant imagine how I feel when I saw her die-ing but I dont know what to do!

Anyway we got her some water , but she got no energy to drink anymore..
We got her a cloth as her blanket..
Feed her water using cotton buds, bit by bit..
She was really thirsty! 
She breath normally again..

We put a cotton with iodine on her injured part..
She miow-ed, struggled desperately..
she was in pain... T.T
I almost drop my tears..

Anyway, Im such a coward..
I only help to cover blanket, feed water, I never dare to touch her.. =(

Kakak then feed her with some rice, she ate a bit..


So, she was struggling and struggling, rowling here and there,
therefore the rice sticked all over her body..

Dad suggest to feed her with some milk using baby milk bottles..
That was our old milk bottles.. =p
She drank desperately..
and stopped..

I guess..shez tired..

Mummy moved her from the wet box to a bigger one..
*Bravo bravo!! No one dare to touch the kitty but mummy did it.. =D

Sleep soundly little kitty..
All of us will pray for you tonight..
You have to stay strong you know!
See you tomorrow morning! 
Goodnight.. 
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment