Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another first time

A first time for me to work for other company.


Thanks to Dearest Mei Ting for giving me this lucky opportunity..

SO, what I did?xD

We went to Nestle Bliss Road Show as a "Facebook page" "LIKES" promoter.. haha
Fill in the form, like our page, take a photo And get a free yogurt! TADA!
ps..im actually just a replacement of another girl, so I cant get the chance to go every roadshow!


Another first time for me to attend make up class.


What have I learned from this 6 hours class? HAH!
ALOT! (but doesnt mean I can do nice make up.. =p)
Learned a little bit about skincares , make up products..
Learned how to do natural make up.
OH! and the correct way to do manicure!

And I have nice skin pinky manicure on my fingers now!! hehe

IELTS will be on this Saturday! (The first exam without a lecturer or tutor.. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment