Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I MADE IT

MONASH UNIVERISITY offered me!!!!!!!

Actually it may not be a big thing for you..

BUT A BIG THING FOR ME!!!

They actually only offered 50 placement for pharmacy course..

And I never planned to join Monash although Monash is really a good Uni...
Coz They dont offer any twinning programme..
I never want to go for the interview session also 
because Im really phobia of interviews..
Cant sleep cant eat!

But after thinking twice and thrice!
I WENT TO THE INTERVIEW...

This is the first time im doing COURSE interview..
ONE to TWO interview..
I can say, this interview was kinda mess up..
Deep in my heart hear I was thinking :
Monash is not going to take me...awww..T.T

Late night when I checked my email...
OMG!!!!!
They accepted me!!
I dont know why I feel so excited = = 
Maybe I feel myself being recognized..
keke..

zzzzz..tired!!
Gonna sleep!!! 
Goodnight everyone! 

GOODNIGHT JO! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment