Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BLOOMING

LAST MONTH :
HKU Interview
Fail to enter HKU
Nothing to do at home..
Whatever I do also fail..
Live like a sampah masyarakat!

THIS MONTH :
Monash interview
Offered by Monash

Helped mummy for the AVON EVENT
Doing promoter job that I never dare to try

Have been afraid of taking IELTS without any companion
and yesterday Yee Mun from Kelantan told me that she wanted to take IELTS also!
Yeah!

Plus..
My dream for taking up an affordable make up course has comes true!
And together with my friends too!
Thanks to my cousin sister (Ying Jie) for telling me there is a make up course offered by groupon!
3 person (Mei Ting, Min Jie & I) , we only pay RM 150! 
And its make up course + manicure course!
Although it is just a short course..
But I hope I will be able to benefit from it!
To make myself prettier and people around me too! ^^
(Jovan Cheong, You will be in trouble! xD hahaha)

& &
I have done my very first order for STUFFS successfully!
The total of the bill is RM 7.50, but that lady paid me RM 10! 
IT A WOW!!!
WOW! Tips yea? hahaha


And today I saw...
My very own self planted sunflower is blooming!
I saw some greenish yellow leaves growing from the bud!
Wanted to take photo to show you but camera is out of battery..
Shall snap the photo tomorrow!

ps... Yeah! My MARCH is a Rainbow-ish month! haha

I hope the blooming of her is to tell me that Im on the right path for my future!
YEAH!
(hopefully!)

Alright! My next step will be IELTS! 
Have to achieve the high grades required by IMU!
Im so scared! T.T

Hopefully everything goes well! =D

Going to Bali very soon with family! 
Get to meet dophins during the tour!
and snorkelling with dolphinssss...
AIKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can I dont go....T.T
Seriously, although dolphins are really cute, but I dont think I will touch them 
= =
Slippery body.... aiks...

Goodnight! <3

2 comments:

  1. you lucky lucky girl. swimming with the dolphins! i want that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant imagine swimming togeta with dophins lo... yiak..xD

    ReplyDelete