Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MS JOYCE AS A SALES GIRL AKAKA



Have been promoting this new product in Leisure mall for 3 days!
This is a really good experience for me as this is my first time being a promoter.

On the first day..
I was really nervous!!
I dont know what to do!!!
I collected all my courage to speak to a pass byer..
I found my lips my tongue dont really follow instructions..
Ish!

But later after a few practices...
And self-preparations on some of the main points i wanted to tell them...
I made it!

Slowly, I realized I can actually talk really fast..
Provided I know what I wanna say..
Phewit! 
haha!

From this event, what have I earned ? :
- My face epidermis becomes thickened xD (shameless no matter how ppl treat you)
- Speak straight to the point..
- Being a promoter is not easy AT ALL!!!
- Treat promoters better next time when you see them! 
- Realized I can actually speak! Confident is back! AHAAHAH!
- Doing this kind of event is tiring! zzzzz
-Get to meet celebrities! hoo!!!
-People praising my skin looks good! xD oopss.. 
-Learned to work with people!
-Get to see powerful people! 
-Get to meet different different people
-MANY MANY MANY!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment