Saturday, August 25, 2012

BE THANKFUL

Finally, the  WATSONS YOU AWARD  is over...
And Im very lucky to be chosen as the Healthy Hair Category Winner..=D



Going through this competition aint an easy job..

There are so many task for us to complete..
1.The audition
2. The Booth Camp
3. The Charity Event
4. The social network - Facebook Challenge Voting
5. Promoting brands through Facebook
6. Grand Finale

Throughout this 1 and a half month we have to sacrifice our time, our energy, our money..
Some of our group members even gt conflict with parents for going home late due to practices for grand finale's performance.

Im so lucky to have my family who had been understanding ,guiding me, and supporting me. <3
Love YOU!! 

And most importantly, I have My dearest QC <3 for his physically and mentally support from the beginning till the end! Being my driver, my assistant, my supporter aint easy huh... ?? hahaha... Muackzzz! ^^
Groupmates kept on praising him instead of me... fine.. xD YOU DESERVE IT! 
**Sorry for all the scoldings you got from me during the barbie doll video shooting.. xD PMS... oops..
TEEHEE..


And not forgetting my lovely friends Sherene, Karmen, Mei Ting, Hui Ting, Chee Fai, Nelson & Mandy for your support during the grand finale! Thanks for coming!! ^^ <3 Sherene, Karmen, the banner you made, I sticked them on my wall..xD So nice!! ^^

And and! Thanks to all my Group 3 members and Luke.. We had been supporting each other while we were nervous, emo, feel down, inferior.. We worked hard together for the charity and performance..
I will never forget the moments.. Short, but memorable... =D

The finalists of each category seems to be like our competitors, but I will never forget during the grand finale, at the back stage, before we prepare to face the results, we see tears in everyone's eyes, not because we are afraid to lose but for the end of this watsons you award competition.. =(

Last but not least, some photos during the watsons you award grand finale.. =D


























1 comment:

  1. love you too joyce :D.. n i am glad u appreciate my banner :P

    ReplyDelete