Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WHAT A RELIEF


"Dear Ler Jia Xin, Thank you for applying to the School of Pharmacy at the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus. We are pleased to invite you and your family members to our Open Day on Friday, 20th April 2012.  There will be presentations on the course and the profession of pharmacy by the Admissions Tutor and a tour of the laboratories and campus. As part of the application process, you will also be interviewed by a member of the academic staff during your visit."



I have been waiting this for 2 weeks..

Whenever I think of this, my hearts flies away...

I have been so worried if I can make it on time..

I have to choose between IMU and Nottingham..
The dateline for payment for IMU is however on the 20th of april too..
I wonder if I can straight away ask the interviewers if I pass the interview or not..

I dont hope to see the following scenario :
" IMU withdraw the offer from me, & I fail the Nottingham Interview..."
No man! Tell me this is WONT going to happen!


I have to really prepare for this interview.. Phew..
Still, after going through so many interviews..
JPA,HKU,MONASH...
But the phobia for interview is still deep in my heart..
Whenever I see lecturers.. I cant speak well..
I just dont know why..
@.@


* If Im so lucky to get the place in Nottingham, 
I will still need to go for IELTS (which is required for entering IMU)! = =
No choice, I paid RM 590 for nothing... 
But still, hopefully I can get into Nottingham..


I cant imagine myself speaking in front of 4 lecturers on that day... T.T


Wish me Goodluck!!! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment